Pork Rind Chessy Nachos
Ingredients - Serves 2
- 1 bag of your favorite Evans Food Pork Rinds
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 10 ounces Slow Cooked Beef Roast in Au Jus (Store bought - Hormel Brand)
- 1/4 cup Black Olives (Sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeños (Sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Salsa Fresca
- 2 tablespoons Guacamole
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
1. Set oven to Broil.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Spread pork rinds in a single layer on baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Broil 6 inches from flame for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
6. Layer remaining ingredients as you please.
Pork Rinds and Guacamole
Ingredients - Serves 2-4
- 1 Bag of your favoite Evans Food Pork Rinds
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp to 1/4 cup of minced red onion or thinly sliced green onion
- 1-2 serrano chiles, stems and seeds removed, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (leaves and tender stems), finely chopped
- A dash of freshly grated black pepper
- 1/2 ripe tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
1. Cut avocado, remove flesh.
2. Mash with a fork.
3. Add salt, lime juice, and the rest.
4. Cover with plastic and chill to store.